Last update June 15, 2020
We are pleased to announce that Blazer Suites Hotel has resumed operations on June 1, 2020, following the new hygiene and cleaning protocols, always in accordance with the guidelines of the National Agency for Public Health and the World Health Organization (WHO). The comfort, safety and health of our guests and colleagues are always our priority, especially in the light of the increased uncertainty due to COVID-19. Below you will find information about the practices we follow, as well as useful information / recommendations during your stay.
- Your safety is our priority
We have adopted all applicable regulations in order to contribute to the reduced exposure to the COVID-19 virus and to prevent its transmission. Compliance with the general rules of hygiene plays a key role in this effort:
Hotel: The hotel complies with COVID-19 Accommodation File and Book of Accident Regulations for Public Health Protection, taking into account the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We are prepared to follow the appropriate case management protocol. For this purpose, we cooperate with a group of doctors -available on 24hours basis- and medical lab for tests, while we are in contact with local authorities in case of need
Personnel: The hotel staff follows all rules of hygiene (observance of necessary distances, frequent and meticulous hand washing). The appropriate Personal Protective Equipment is used after training provided by doctors. The staff will inform you about all the measures taken to offer you a safe stay and provide you with useful information for health providers, pharmacies, etc. in our area.
Common areas: New regulations have been made for public spaces and living facilities to control traffic and respect physical distance instructions. Increased cleaning and disinfection of high-touch areas is planned.
Breakfast: We have chosen to offer our breakfast on a à la carte basis, from 07:00 to 11:00, either in our pool area or in the suite without extra charge.
Swimming pool: The pool is disinfected with automatic dosing equipment to meet all health standards. The sunbeds are placed in such a way that the minimum allowable physical distance of 2 meters is observed.
Room service: We have chosen not to charge for any order in the suite, as we want to minimize the co-ordination in the common areas.
Gym: The use of the gym will be allowed, observing the new regulations according to the instructions of our Health Ministry and only by guests staying in same suite at a time. Please notify the Reception before and after completing your exercise.
Business Center: We have decided not to operate our business center for health reasons. In order to print your e-mail, plane tickets or any business documents, please feel free to contact the Reception at any time.
Cancelation Policy: In order to provide our guests with increased flexibility, all reservations are only on full refundable basis for up to 72 hours prior the arrival date. In case of any cancelation within 72 hours, the minimum amount of one night will be charged as cancelation fees.
Laundry service: All guests’ clothes will be cleaned by outsourcing collaborator who follows all health protocols and has the necessary expertise.
- Information on the cleanliness of your suite
For the greater safety of our guests, we have adapted the cleaning works of the suites according to the new specific protocols of the Ministry of Health.
All housekeeping staff apply all the necessary Personal Protective Equipment during the work. Our insourcing hotel laundry operation is operating under the new hygiene specifications set.
Adequate natural ventilation of the space as well as disinfection of the air filters of the air conditioning system takes place between the accommodations. Moreover, our suites will remain vacant for at least one day before the arrival of the next visitor, as well as for one day after the last departure.
“High-risk” signs and surfaces such as knobs, switches, remote controls, as well as suite keys are thoroughly disinfected. Certain surfaces, such as curtains, upholstery and bathroom surfaces, are disinfected by using a steam appliance at a temperature higher than 70 ° C.
The maids will not enter the suites daily for cleaning / changing linen and towels – only after guests’ request. The sorting of dirty linen is carried out by the staff in compliance with all hygiene rules.
For security reasons, shared objects of multiple use, such as menus, directories and magazines have been removed from the suites. The mini bar has been removed and you will now only find complimentary bottles of water.
In case of a suspicious case, special cleaning procedures are followed according to the respective instructions of our Ministry of Health.
- Recommendations for visitors
Thank you for your understanding of the necessary changes in our services and we ask you to support the measures that have been taken for public health reasons. More specifically:
- It is recommended to observe the necessary safety distances in all common areas of the accommodation.
- It is recommended to follow the general rules of hygiene. The use of antiseptics located in public areas is also recommended.
- Frequent natural ventilation of the suite is recommended.
- It is recommended to avoid the use of the elevator whenever possible and in no case use of the elevator by people of different reservations at the same time.
- It is recommended not to gather more than 6 people in the lobby of the accommodation.
- It is recommended that the accommodation expenses are paid electronically, as well as the electronic sending of the necessary documents.
- According to the regulations, it is forbidden for non-residents to enter the suites. Hotel guests will be able to welcome their guests to public areas.
- Check-out should take place strictly by 11 a.m. If you wish to extend it, please notify the reception in time to ensure – if possible and always based on availability- the prolongment of your stay.
- In case you have any suspicious symptoms of COVID-19 or have recently come in contact with a case during your stay: please inform the reception and remain in your suite until further action is required. Contact with third parties should be avoided. Cover your nose and mouth if you have a cough with the inside of your elbow or a tissue, which should be discarded immediately and safely after use. If you need to move for an important reason you should use a protective mask and other necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- If you experience COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of leaving or are tested positive for COVID-19, please let us know immediately.